The Phonytail...Longer Hair WITHOUT the Extensions!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"If you can' join em...FAKE IT"

So after literally spending all night editing and posting my last video (Perfect Your Winged Eyeliner), I was catching up on some of my own subscriptions, and noticed that a number of YouTube Gurus that I follow had all posted ponytail hair videos (Do they all go to the same conventions and meetings?)

I noticed that they all used hair extensions to accomplish the up-do. Which made me wonder....What happens if you don't have hair extensions, cant afford them, or simply don't want to waste time in the morning trying to tie it all together?

Well now you dont need to!

For the first time EVER I have created a tutorial video that takes less than 5 minutes for you to put together! I KNOW!!! A VIDEO I MADE THAT WAS UNDER 5 MINUTES!!! =D

I hope you guys enjoy it! Let me know if you have any requests by commenting on the YouTube page! (or here, but I know most people prefer YouTube > Blogger...lol)


XOXO,
Mariam Monroe

Popular Posts

Where to Find Me

Mariam Monroe © . QUINN CREATIVES .