DIY Skirt into a 2 piece outfit tutorial!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Alright guys...I've been away for a while now...but its only because of my last post...so much has gone on in my life, its made it impossible for me to get around to finishing this video....

Anywho, I hope you enjoy it...

My Inspiration:

Gorgeous! This was almost my exact inspiration!

I didnt WANT to put her in here, but its the same concept... you know what i mean now, right?
Same can be said about this image, only its fitted and is a sleeveless style.

As you can see, there are SOOOOO many possibilities for this style. You just need to find the right skirt (Which is the majority of the work) and cut off enough fabric to make whatever style top you'd like.

The PROS: Its cheap, fast, the fabrics will match perfectly (DUH), and its so affordable you can stop dreaming of one to magically appear on ebay in your budget. -_-


What you Need: 
- An old vintage skirt (Mine cost $4.99)
- Elastic ($1.50)
- Sewing Machine
- Some Thread
- Scissors

Enjoy!







I'll post a photo of me wearing it some other time, haha.


Popular Posts

Where to Find Me

Mariam Monroe © . QUINN CREATIVES .