Split personalities

Thursday, April 8, 2010

So i apologize for the lack of updates over the last week...basically we get our home tomorrow and we've been packing like crazy...almost done! hopefully i'll get a good tutorial or review in once this weekend is over.

On my way to work this morning i had this very clever 20 minute rant most of which i spoke out loud while driving. Which is totally cool if someone saw me doing that, cause now that we have that hands-free cell phone rule, im sure the people around me thought i was totally engaged in a serious conversation with someone on the other end...

the other half however was being asked and answered in my head...which now that i mention it, is kinda fricken creepy...i LITERALLY debated...with MYSELF...about a topic i cant even remember right now...

Anyways, all that matters is that i had a few good points, and its a damn good thing i showed myself whose boss back there...

So i joined a site called 20 Something Bloggers today and Im not quite sure what to do there or how to get the banner onto my blogger page..but if any of you get it, please let me know...I'd like to attatch this somewhere on the sidelines:

Okay, lets end this for now and im gonna go creep some more people on that site...

 
Tara said...

congrats on your new home!! i'm on 20sb too and it has sent alot of readers my way by just adding friends or being active in the forums!

MariamMonroe said...

Oh thats great to hear! I should figure out how to better navigate thru it then....Im just not sure i grasp the full concept yet? isnt that sad....

Popular Posts

Where to Find Me

Mariam Monroe © . QUINN CREATIVES .